The person appointed will:
- Be highly effective administratively
- Have a warm and welcoming personality
- Be competent in administering and developing office and administrative systems
- Have experience of working alongside volunteers
- Be effective in supporting the Team Rector, other clergy and church officers
- Be computer literate and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Able to take initiative, demonstrate sensitivity and apply common sense
- Have some understanding of the Christian church and a willingness to work within the faith community
- Previous experience in an administrative role will be essential.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The salary will be £9 per hour for 20 hours per week on an initial 3-year contract
(days & times can be flexible)
Please apply in writing including a current CV and names of two referees.
Revd Canon Andrew Beane: The Vicarage, Cawston Road, Aylsham, NR11 6NB
Closing date for applications: Friday 7th December